Please find the relevant answer to any of the questions below.
2. Who is responsible for the personal data collected on this website?
The information you provide through this website is controlled by KRONOPLUS LIMITED (hereinafter also referred to as "we" or "us"), a company registered in Mosta, Malta with the registration number C 93394, whose registered office is at 183, ARGALI HOUSE, TRIQ IL-FORTIZZA, MOSTA, MALTA. You can reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Do special rules apply if I am under the age of 18?
If you are under 18 years old please do not send us your personal data (for example your name, address or email). If you are under 18 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this website in a way which requires you to submit your personal data, please do so in a way strictly related to the tasks assigned to you by your superiors as part of your profession and in coordination with your superiors, or do so through your parent or guardian.
4. Why do you collect personal data?
We collect and process personal data in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- create products or services that may meet your needs
- conduct internal market research and tracking of sales data.
- informing you about our products and services, which may include contacting you by email or telephone
- giving the personal data to Kronoplus Limited affiliates and selected third parties allowing them to send you information which may be of interest to you (such as product or service information).
- We process your personal data based on the following legal basis:
- Processing your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or at your request (Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR).
- Processing your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of our affiliates and other third parties. (Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR).
- Based on your consent to process your personal data (Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR).
- Due to a legal obligation (such as legal retention obligations) (Art. 6 (1) c) GDPR).
5. May you use my personal data for other purposes and share it with third parties?
- to the extent you consented to such transmission: When data is collected you will be informed of the recipient or categories of recipients;
- as part of the processing of your inquiries and/or your orders and your use of our services: to subcontractors commissioned by us to whom we transmit only such data as is required to fulfill the respective assignment and such contractors shall use such data for specific purposes only;
- as part of processing activities pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR: to external service providers whom we have selected diligently and have commissioned and who are bound by our instructions and by the provisions of the GDPR and are controlled on a regular basis; and
- in compliance with legal obligations: to parties authorized to obtain such personal data.
6. Do we collect and process automated data?
We may collect some information about your use of this App automatically. As with every other web service, our server collects information automatically and stores it temporarily in server log files if the app connects to our servers. In those event, we collect the following data which for technical reasons we need if we are to display the contents of the App to you and to ensure the stability and security thereof (legal basis: Article 6 (1) f) of the GDPR):
- the IP address of the computer from which the inquiry is sent;
- the file inquired about by the client;
- the http response code;
- the Internet page from which you are visiting (referrer URL);
- the date and time the server inquiry is sent;
- the type and version of the browser used; and
- the operating system on the computer sending the inquiry.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (hereinafter, “Google”). Google Analytics uses small text files, referred to as cookies, which are saved on your computer to facilitate analysis of your website use. The information generated by cookies regarding your use of this website typically is transmitted to and saved on a Google server located in the United States. If and when IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will truncate your IP address for transmission among member states of the European Union or to other member states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and then truncated. At the request of the operator of this website, Google will use the information to evaluate your use of this website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide the operator of this website with other services relating to website activity and Internet use.
According to Google, the IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
You may refuse the saving of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, please note that if you do so you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. In addition, you can object to Google’s collection of data generated by cookies which data relates to your use of this website (including your IP address) as well as to Google’s processing of the data. To do so, download and install the browser plug-in available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
This website uses Google Analytics with the addendum _anonymizeIp(). This means that IP addresses are truncated before being processed and cannot be associated with individual persons. In the event a personal association to you of any data collected in connection with you is possible, such association is excluded without delay and the personal data is erased immediately.
We use Google Analytics regularly to analyze and enhance the use of our website. The resulting statistics allow us to improve our offerings and make them more interesting for you, the user. In exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the United States, Google is bound by the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework). The legal basis of our use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) p. 1 f) of the GDPR.
This website uses Yandex.Metrica web analytics provided by Yandex Oy Limited Company - Moreenikatu 6, 04600 Mantsala, Finland (hereinafter referred to as the “Yandex”).
Yandex.Metrica uses “cookies,” small text files placed on users’ computers to analyze user activity.
You can stop using cookies be making relevant adjustments in browser settings. You can also use the tool https://yandex.com/support/metrika/general/opt-out.html. However, it can affect some website functions. By using this website, you agree that Yandex can process your data in the above manner and for the above purposes.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
On this website we use a plugin of the web analysis service of New Relic. It enables us to collect statistical evaluations about the speed of the website, determine whether the website can be accessed and how quickly the respective page is displayed when it is accessed. This service is provided by New Relic Inc. (188 Spear Street, Suite 1200 San Francisco, CA 94105, USA; "New Relic").
The purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by New Relic, as well as the relevant rights and setting options for the protection of the privacy of users, can be found in New Relic's data protection information: https://newrelic.com/privacy. New Relic is bound by the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework). The legal basis of our use of New Relic is Article 6 (1) p. 1 f) of the GDPR.
If a user is a member of New Relic and does not want New Relic to collect data about him/her via this service and link to his/her membership data stored on New Relic, he/she must log out before visiting the New Relic website. You can object to the collection and storage of data for the purpose of web analysis at any time with future effect by deactivating cookies in your browser settings. Please consult the corresponding help file or help function of your browser.